SBS 2022 Journal Articles (In print)
- Chipeta, EM.; Kruse, P. and Venter, R. (2022). A Risky Way of Doing Good – Combining Personality and Cognitive Variables in a New Hierarchical Model of Investment Risk-taking in Social Entrepreneurship. Journal of African Business. Vol 23(3), pp 775 – 793.
- Cohen, J. (2022). The Platform Paradox: How Digital Businesses Succeed in an Ever-Changing Global Marketplace. Journal of Global Information Technology Management. Vol 25(1), pp. 108 – 110.
- Cheng, X.; Zhang, X.; Cohen, J. and Mou J. (2022). Human vs. AI: Understanding the impact of anthropomorphism on consumer response to chatbots from the perspective of trust and relationship norms. Information Processing & Management. Vol 59(3).
- Song, M.; Xing, X.; Duan, Y.; Cohen, J and Mou J. (2022). Will artificial intelligence replace human customer service? The impact of communication quality and privacy risks on adoption intention. Vol 66.
- Mou, J.; Cohen, JF.; Bhattacherjee, A.; and Kim, J. (2022). A Test of Protection Motivation Theory in the Information Security Literature: A Meta-Analytic Structural Equation Modeling Approach. Journal of the Association for Information Systems. Vol 23(1), pp 196 – 236.
- Coldwell, DAL.; Venter, R.; Joosub, T. and Duh, H. (2022). The Tension between SMEs’ Growth and Sustainability in Emerging and Developed Countries’ Internationalization: Towards a Conceptual Model. Vol 14(8).
- Coldwell, DAL. (2022). The North-South divide in business leaders’ moral sentiment: a problem for global sustainability? International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development. 16(3/4), pp. 285 – 296.
- Chuchu, V. D., Chuchu, T.; Maziriri, ET. and de Villiers, MV (2022). A Home away from Home: What Motivates International Students to settle in their Host Nations after Graduation? African Journal of Development Studies. Vol 12(2), pp 75 – 97.
- de la Roche, C.; de Barros, T.; Chuchu, T.; Nyagadza, B.; and Venter de Villiers, M. (2022). An Investigation on Consumer Perceptions of Email and Social Media Marketing: An Advertising Case in South Africa. International Review of Management and Marketing. Vol 12(4), pp 29 – 37.
- Dladla P. and Malikane C. (2022). Inflation dynamics in an emerging market: The case of South Africa Author links open overlay panel. Economic Analysis and Policy, Vol 73, pp. 262 – 271.
- Kibatta, JN.and Samuel, OM. (2022). Curvilinear effects of work engagement on job outcomes. Personnel Review. Vol 51 (3), pp 1041 – 1060.
- Machi, L.; Nemavhidi, P.; Chuchu, T.; Nyagadza, B.; and Venter de Villiers, M. (2022). Exploring the impact of brand awareness, brand loyalty and brand attitude on purchase intention in online shopping. International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science. Vol 11(5), pp 176 – 187.
- Nhlabathi, M.; Mgiba, FM. and Ligaraba, N. (2022). Social Media Marketing Attributes, Sandton’s Rental Market Brand Image, and the Millennials’ Rental Preference: An Empirical Study. Real Estate Management and Valuation, Vol 30(1), pp 34 – 52.
- Zulu, VM. and Nkuna, AM. (2022). Data modelling of subsistence retail consumer purchase behaviour in South Africa. Data in Brief, Vol 42.
- Mangolele, A. and Zulu, VM. (2022). Determining the Factors Influencing Consumer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention of Locally Manufactured Clothing Brands in South Africa. African Journal of Business & Economic Research, Vol 17(1).
- Nyagadza, B.; Mazuruse, G.; Muposhi, A.; Chuchu, T.; Makoni, T. and Kusotera B. (2022). Emotions' influence on customers’ e-banking satisfaction evaluation in e-service failure and e-service recovery circumstances.Social Sciences & Humanities Open, Vol 6(1), pp 1 – 14.
- Sackstein S.; Matthee, M. and Weilbach, L. (2022). Understanding the influence of Teachers’ Beliefs and Professional Dispositions on Technology use in South African Secondary Schools before and during COVID. EPiC Series in Computing. Vol 84, pp 140 – 152.
SBS 2022 Journal Articles (Online)
- Adriano, JA. and Callaghan CW. (2022). Online. Retention and Turnover of Staff undertaking Degree Studies: Insights and Evidence from South Africa. Personnel Review.
- Lekezwa, S and Zulu, VM. (2022). Online. Critical factors in the innovation adoption of heated tobacco products consumption in an emerging economy. International Journal of Innovation Science.
- Samuel, OM.; and Moagi, T. (2022). Online. The emerging work system and strategy for skills transition in South Africa. Management Research Review.
SBS 2022 Journal Articles (Accepted)
- Nyagadza B. Muposhi. A. Mazuruse G. Makoni T. Chuchu T. Maziriri E.T and Chare A. (2022). Prognosticating anthropomorphic chatbots' usage intention as an e-banking customer service gateway: cogitations from Zimbabwe. PSU Research Review.
SBS 2022 Books and Book Chapters
- Nyagadza B. Chuchu T. and Chigora F. (2022). Technology Application in Tourism Events. Chapter: 9. In: Hassan, A. (eds.) Digital Transformation and Innovation in Tourism Events. Abingdon United Kingdom: Taylor & Francis. ISBN: 9781032220963.
- Kettledas, R. and Anning-Dorson, T. (2022). “Get Checked. Go Collect”—Improving Patients' Access to Chronic Medication. Chapter 16. In: Boateng, R.; Boateng, SL.; and Anning-Dorson, T. (eds.) Delivering Distinctive Value in Emerging Economies. New York: Routledge - Productivity Press. ISBN 9781003152217.
SBS 2022 Conference Proceedings
- Anning-Dorson, T. (2022). Managing Customer Collaborations to Improve Satisfaction and Innovation Output. 22nd Academy Of African Business and Development Conference, May 2022.
- Mwapele, S. and Mboniswa, B. (2022). The Factors Influencing E-Commerce Adoption In Afrcan Counties: A Systematic Literature Review.22nd Academy Of African Business and Development Conference, May 2022.
- Venter de Villiers. M. (2022). “Is masstige the new luxury? Factors driving conspicuous consumption of masstige fashion among the youth in Africa”, Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Multidisciplinary Studies: Recent Ideas and Research, Amsterdam, 12-14 May 2022.
- Venter de Villiers. M. (2022). Does the devil wear Prada? Mixed emotions and the consumption of luxury fashion brands during the Covid-19 pandemic, Proceedings of the 15th Global Branding Conference: Branding in a time of radical transformation, Sheffield Hallam University, 4-6 May 2022.
- Venter de Villiers. M. Teichert,T., and Weickert, A. (2022). ‘Is high fashion sustainable and does it matter? An analysis of consumers’ implicit cognitions and deep motives”, International Marketing Trends Conference, Rome, 20th – 22nd January 2022.
- S.; Matthee. M. and Weilbach L. (2022). Understanding the influence of Teachers’ Beliefs and Professional Dispositions on Technology use in South African Secondary Schools before and during COVID. In proceedings Society 5.0 Conference 2022 - Integrating Digital World and Real World to Resolve Challenges in Business and Society, Switzerland, June 2022.
2021 Journal Articles (In print)
- Angula, E. and Zulu, MV. (2021). Tackling the 'death' of brick-and-mortar clothing retailers through store atmospherics and customer experience. Innovative Marketing, Vol, 17(3) pp. 157 - 168.
- Christian, I. O., Anning-Dorson, T., & Tackie, N. N. Customer loyalty and value anticipation: does perceived competition matter? African Journal of Economic and Management Studies. 12(2) 321-335.
- Nutsugah, F. F., Anning-Dorson, T., Braimah, S. M., & Tweneboah-Koduah, E. Y. 2021. Candle under a bushel: communicating environmental performance to improve firm performance. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. 70(8) 1953 -1971
- Anning-Dorson, T. Organizational culture and leadership as antecedents to organizational flexibility: implications for SME competitiveness. Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies. Vol 13(5), pp 1309 -1325
- Callaghan, C. W. 2021. Consequences of deindustrialisation for globalisation: Insights for International Business. International Business Review, Vol 30(3), 1-17. A Journal (Australian ABDC List)
- Callaghan, C.W. 2021. The Global Productivity Growth and Research Productivity Declines: The (urgent) need for a ‘Fifth Industrial Revolution’ Imperative. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Vol 24(2), 197-217.
- Callaghan, C. W.2021. Growth contributions of Technological Change: Is there a Burden of Knowledge Effect? Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol 172
- Zhu, W., Mou, J., & Cohen, J. F. (2021). A Cross-Continent Analysis of the Invariance of Product Information in Cross-Border Electronic Commerce. Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), Vol 29(6), pp 1-23.
- Chinyamurindi, W., Chuchu, T., & Maziriri, E.T. (2021). Tales of challenge and resolution: Narratives of women middle managers in the South African public service. Gender in Management: An International Journal, Vol 37(2),pp 235-250
- Madinga, N.W.; Maziriri, T.E.; Chuchu, T. and Mototo, L. The LGBTQAI+ community and luxury brands: Exploring drivers of luxury consumption in South Africa. African Journal of Business and Economic Research (AJBER), Vol 16 (1), pp 207 – 225.
- Vasile, S; Mototo, L and Chuchu, T. Using “Memes” as a Marketing Communication Tool in Connecting with Consumers within the Age of Digital Connectivity. International Review of Management and Marketing. Vol 11 (3), pp 30-35
- Tomu, L.; Knowledge, M.; Chuchu, T. and Maziriri, ET. The Impact of Dollarization Policy on Zimbabwe Exports: A Gravity Model Approach. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. Vol 11 (3), pp 55-63
- Makudza, F.; Sandada, M.; Chuchu, T. and Maziriri, E.T. The Differential Effects of Emotional Labour on Boundary Spanners of International Banks in Zimbabwe. Journal of Critical Reviews, Vol 8 (2), pp 1200-1210
- Koenaite, M.; Maziriri, E.T. and Chuchu, T. 2021. Attitudes towards Utilising Mobile Banking Applications among Generation Z Consumers in South Africa. Journal of Business and Management Review, Vol 2 (6), pp 417-438
- Ndlazi, N.; Zwane, T.; Mgiba, F. and Chuchu, T. Examining Consumer Attitudes and Intentions towards the Adoption of Self-service Fuel Stations in Johannesburg, South Africa. Journal of Critical Reviews, Vol 8 (2), 1587-1599.
- Chuchu, T. 2021. The South Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup: A Look Back: Perceptions of its Impact on Tourism in South Africa. International Review of Management and Marketing, Vol 11(4), pp 49-58.
- Maziriri, E.T., Rukuni, T.F., & Chuchu, T. 2021. Factors influencing food consumption satisfaction and purchase decisions of restaurant consumers. Cogent Business & Management, Vol 8(1), pp 1-27
- Chuchu, T., Maziriri, E.T., & Rukuni, T.F. A Systematic Review of the Impact of COVID-19 on Global Sporting Events in 2020: The Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics. Geosport for Society, Vol 15(2), pp82-89.
- Nascimento Cunha, M., Chuchu, T., & Maziriri, E.T. 2021. An empirical investigation into organizational level antecedents of value co-destruction in Lisbon, Portugal: A hospitality sector case. International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science, Vol 10(6), pp 83-92.
- Chuchu, T. 2021. Assessing the Impact of COVID-19 on Destination Marketing and Image of South Africa. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, Vol 12(6), pp 1465-1471.
- Mutodi, K., Maziriri, E.T., & Chuchu, T. 2021. Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Economic Growth Nexus: Evidence from Southern African countries. KINERJA: Journal of Business and Economics, Vol 25(2), pp 217-233.
- Waterson, A.P., Lebogang, M., & Chuchu, T. 2021. Does online ideal self-matter? Consumer perceptions of online brand advertisement. International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science, Vol 10(5), pp 11-21.
- Chuchu, T. (2021). Assessing the Effectiveness of Technology in Destination Marketing during the COVID-19 Pandemic. E-Journal of Tourism, 8(2), 149-160.
- Coldwell, D.A.L. Toxic behavior in organizations and organizational entropy: a 4th industrial revolution phenomenon? SN Business & Economics, Vol 1 (5), pp 1-5.
- Duh, H.; Yu, H. and Ni, Y. Chinese Millenials' happiness and materialism: Explanations from two life‐course theories, self‐esteem, and money‐attitudes.Journal of Consumer Affairs, Vol 55, pp 1306 – 1332.
- Dilotsotlhe, N. and Duh, H. Drivers of Middle-Class Consumers’ Green Appliance Attitude and Purchase Behavior: A Multi-Theory Application.Social Marketing Quarterly, Vol 27(2), pp 150-171.
- Diniso, C. & Duh, H. 2021. Explaining Generation Y South-Africans’ Love and Satisfaction with Samsung Phone Brand using Consumption Value Theory. Journal of African Business, Vol 22(4), pp 564-577
- Uford, I. and Duh, H. 2021. Measuring the Sources and Outcomes of Customer-Based Brand Equity in a Service Industry.African Journal of Business and Economic Research, Vol 16(2), pp 245-266.
- Pamacheche, R. and Duh, H. Personal-loyalty and pricing benefits from hairstylist-client commercial friendship.Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Vol 23(2), pp 235 – 250
- Duh H.I. 2021. Assessment of Cosmetics Interest and Behaviour Generated from Social Media Advertising and e-WOM among Female Generation Y. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, Vol 15 (5-6), pp 453-476
- Duh, H. and Dabula, N. 2021. Millennials’ socio-psychology and blood donation intention developed from social media communications: A survey of university students. Telematics and Informatics, Vol 58.
- Duh, H.I., & Thabethe, T. Attributes of Instagram influencers impacting consumer brand engagement. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising. Vol 15 (5-6), pp 477-497
- Issock Issock, PB.; Mpinganjira, M and Roberts-Lombard, M. Investigating the relevance of the traditional marketing mix across different stages of change: empirical evidence from household recycling. Journal of Social Marketing, Vol 11(4), pp 489 - 506
- Chopra, K. and Ligaraba, N. Consumer Shopping Evaluation in New Normal using Grounded Theory Approach. Solid State Technology. Vol 64 (2), pp. 1362-1367
- Ramsaroop, N. and Olugbara, O., 2021. Wireless Power Transfer Using Harvested Radio Frequency Energy with Magnetic Resonance Coupling to Charge Mobile Device Batteries.Applied Sciences, Vol 11(16)
- Samuel, OM. and Engelbrecht, AS. 2021. How transformational leadership, psychological contract violation, empowerment and affective commitment influence intention to quit. South African Journal of Business Management, Vol 52(1)
- Chivandi, A., Makumbe, H. and Samuel, O. 2021. Causal Relationship Between Financial Sector Development in SMEs & Economic Growth in Southern Africa Region. WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics. Vol 18(95), pp996-1018.
- Mgiba, FM. and Gcumisa, N. Integrating attitude, trust, and risk perceptions to understand customers’ online shopping intention: An empirical study. Journal of critical reviews, Vol 08 (03), pp 574 - 590.
- Mgiba, FM. (2021). The fourth industrial revolution, loyalty intentions, and the mediating roles of reputation and pre-visit experience for Vilakazi street precinct in Soweto: An empirical study. Vol 26(8), pp 124-151
2021 Journal Articles (Online)
- Callaghan, C.W. 2021. Lessons and insights from the Global Productivity Slowdown: A Research Management Agenda. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development.
- Coldwell D.A.L.Online. The North-South Divide in Business Leaders' Moral Sentiment: A Problem for Global Sustainability?" International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development.
- Anning-Dorson, T. Online. The level matters: building capabilities for innovation and enterprise performance through customer involvement. European Journal of Innovation Management.
- Kibatta, J.N. and Olorunjuwon, M.S. 2021. Online. Curvilinear effects of work engagement on job outcomes.Personnel Review.
- Chipeta, M.E.; Kruse, P and Venter, R. 2021. Online. A Risky Way of Doing Good – Combining Personality and Cognitive Variables in a New Hierarchical Model of Investment Risk-taking in Social Entrepreneurship. Journal of African Business
- Van Staden, J., and Callaghan, C. W. 2021. Online. An Evaluation of the Reading the Mind in the Eyes Test’s Psychometric Properties. Psychological Research.
SBS 2021 Journal Articles (Accepted)
- Mgiba, FM. (2021). Accepted. The integration of technology acceptance model, flow, and users & gratification theories in pursuit of success in electronic sports marketing communication: a conceptual paper. Journal of critical reviews.
- Nhlabathi, M.; Mgiba, FM. and Legaraba, N. (2021). The impact of Social media marketing attributes on the millennials’ Sandton rental market brand image and preference: An empirical study. Real estate management and valuation.
2021 Books and Book Chapters
- Anning-Dorson T., Hinson R.E., Boateng H., Anani-Bossman A., Kirgiz A.C., Gujral M. (2021). Introduction to Marketing Communications: Setting the Scene for Emerging Economies. Chapter 1. In: Anning-Dorson T., Hinson R.E., Boateng H., Anani-Bossman A., Kirgiz A.C., Gujral M. (eds) Marketing Communications in Emerging Economies, Volume I:. Palgrave Studies of Marketing in Emerging Economies. pp 1-11 Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9783030813291
- Anning-Dorson T. (2021). Customer Value and Marketing Communications. Chapter 2. In: Anning-Dorson T., Hinson R.E., Boateng H., Anani-Bossman A., Kirgiz A.C., Gujral M. (eds) Marketing Communications in Emerging Economies, Volume I: Palgrave Studies of Marketing in Emerging Economies. 13-30 Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9783030813291
- Tackie N.N., & Anning-Dorson T. (2021). Bibliometric Review and Direction for Integrated Marketing Communications Research: Implications for Emerging Markets. Chapter 4. In: Anning-Dorson T., Hinson R.E., Boateng H., Anani-Bossman A., Kirgiz A.C., Gujral M. (eds) Marketing Communications in Emerging Economies, Volume I. Palgrave Studies of Marketing in Emerging Economies. pp 75-103. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9783030813291
- Anning-Dorson T., Hinson R.E., Boateng H., Anani-Bossman A., Kirgiz A.C., Gujral M. (2021). Conclusion and Way Forward for Marketing Communications in Emerging Economies. Chapter 11. In: Anning-Dorson T., Hinson R.E., Boateng H., Anani-Bossman A., Kirgiz A.C., Gujral M. (eds) Marketing Communications in Emerging Economies, Volume I. Palgrave Studies of Marketing in Emerging Economies. 293-296. Cham: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9783030813291
- Tregenna, F., Nell, K., and Callaghan, C.W. 2021. Determinants of Industrial Development. Chapter 17. In: Foster-McGregor, N., Alcorta, L., Szirmai, A., and Verspagen, B. (Eds.) New Perspectives on Structural Change and Consequences of Structural Change in the Global Economy. 378-406. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780198850113
- Callaghan, C.W. 2021. What the World Needs Now: Global Emancipatory Critical Management Theory. Chapter 2. In Goldman, G. (eds.) Critical Management Studies in South Africa: Directions and Contexts. 29-44. Cape Town: AOSIS Publishing. ISBN 9781776341887
- Coldwell D.A.L. and Venter R. Profits with purpose: corporate and entrepreneurial toxic leadership and threats to organizational sustainability. Chapter 23. In: Handbook of Sustainability-Driven Business Strategies in Practice Markovic, S. Sancha, C. and Lindgreen, A (eds). pp 413-430. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. ISBN 9781789908343
2021 Conference Proceedings
- Penu, O.K.A., Boateng, R., and Anning-Dorson, T. 2021. Towards a Grounded Theory of Actors’ Conflicts in the Sharing Economy in a Developing Country. Association for Information Systems, Twenty-Seventh Americas Conference on Information Systems, Montreal.
- Mashele, F., Chuchu, T., Chinomona, R., & Mafini, C. 2021. Exploring Inclusive and Responsible Business Approaches in South Africa: A Public Procurement Perspective. 32ndSouthern Africa Institute of the Management Scientists Conference (North-West University
- Cohen J. 2020 “Exploring the Structural Conditions Shaping Business-to-Consumer
- Cohen J. 2020 “A Survey of DevOps in the South African Software Context”. Proceedings of the 54th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 6785 – 6794
- Callaghan, C.W., and Boodhoo, S. 2021. National Innovation Systems effects of Political Ideology. Irish Academy of Management Conference.
- Callaghan, C.W., and Boodhoo, S. 2021. Revisiting Nelson’s Moon and the Ghetto Conversation: The Wicked Problem of Research Failure in the Wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic. British Academy of Management Conference.
- Chen, S., and Boodhoo, S. Employees perception of the Green Management system in the food retail industry. Irish Academy of Management Conference.
- Coldwell D.A.L. Online. The rationality and utility of Mill’s methods for drawing causal inferences from small sample qualitative research: An empirical case study example. Proceedings of the British Academy of Management Conference, Manchester University.
- Kibatta, JN., and Samuel, OM. 2021. The relationship between high performance work practices and work engagement: an Importance Performance Map analysis (IPMA) test, 32nd SAIMS Conference: Southern African Institute for Management Scientists
SBS 2020 In Print DoHET accredited journal article
- Malek, M. and Ligaraba N., 2020. How fashion bloggers can influence Generation Y’s online behaviour. The Retail and Marketing Review, Vol16(1), pp.26-39.
- Windeler J. Petter S. Chudoba K. Coleman E. Fox Chapman T., 2020 In or Out? Perceptions of Inclusion and Exclusion among AIS Members. The Association for Information Systems (AIS) Vol 46, pp.92-116
- I Nombulelo, D. & Duh H., 2020. Examining drivers of green appliance adoption using two theories among middle class consumers, Journal of Business and Retail Management Research 14(03) DOI: 10.24052/JBRMR/V14IS03/ART-07 (Scopus accredited).
- Duh H. & Olu, I. 2020. Explaining Nigerian and South African Young Adults’ Clothing Decision-making Styles Using Human Capital and Socialization Life-course Theories, Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management Vol 24 (2), pp 303-321
- Duh H. Generic Medicine Brand Knowledge Structure, Relationships and Purchase by Generation Y, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing (Scopus accredited), Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJPHM-10-2018-0054.
- Callaghan C. and Papageorgiou E. 2020. Personality, gender and student performance in a Southern African university. Africa Education Review, Vol 17(1), pp 66-82.
- Naik M. Padia N. and Callaghan C. 2020. Variable executive remuneration and company performance: Insights from the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, South Africa. Acta Commercii. Vol 20(1), pp 1-10.
- Callaghan C. and Dayan O. 2020. Antibiotic resistance and R&D failure: The need for near real time disaster research. Jamba: Journal of Disaster Risk Studies, Vol 12(1), pp 1-9.
- Callaghan C. 2020. The ‘Death of Innovation’ Paradox, R&D and the Scientific Potential of Crowdsourcing. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, Vol12(2), pp 141-150.
- Callaghan C. 2020. Transcending the threshold limitation: A Fifth Industrial Revolution? Management Research Review, Vol 43(4), pp 447-461.
- Papageorgiou E. and Callaghan C. 2020. Accounting learning skills and student performance in Accounting Education: Evidence from the South African context. Accounting Education, Vol 29(2), pp205-228.
- Rubin A. and Callaghan C. 2020. Propensity to adopt new technologies and research productivity in a developing country context. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research,Vol 22(4), pp546-568.
- Venter de Villiers M. Chuchu. Chavarika G., 2020 An Investigation on Mobile Banking and Co-creation Services Adoption Intention in South Africa. (IJIM) International Journal of Ineractive Mobile Technologies, Vol 14 (11) pp 137 – 152
- Gharaibeh M. Gharaibeh K. Venter De Villiers M. 2020 A Qualitative Method to Explain Acceptance of Mobile Health Application: Using Innovation Diffusion Theory International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology 29(4) (2020), pp3426-3432
- Mgiba F. and Chiliya N. Online reputation, virtual experience, and tourists’ revisit intention: The case of Vilakazi street tourism corridor in Soweto: An empirical study. South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences; Vol 23(1), pp1-11.
- Mgiba F. 2020. Artificial intelligence, marketing management actions, and ethics: their effect on customer loyalty intentions: a conceptual study. Retail and Marketing Review; Vol 16(2): In print.
- Mgiba F. 2020. Possible mediating roles of conflict of interests and compromised principals’ interests between the ideology of the agents and the outcomes to their interests: an empirical study. African Journal of Business and Economic Research; Vol 15(2), pp 43-69.
- Mgiba F. and Madela K. 2020. South African fuel industry, customer perceptions and satisfaction, and their impact on customer loyalty and repurchase intention. Journal of Contemporary Management; Vol 17(1), pp 16-40.
- Cui Y. Mou J. Cohen J. Liu Y. & Kurcz K. 2020. ‘Understanding Consumer Intentions Toward Cross-border m-Commerce Usage: A Psychological Distance and Commitment-Trust Perspective’, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 39, 100920.
- Mou J. Cohen J. Dou Y. and Zhang B. ‘International Buyers’ Repurchase Intentions in a Chinese Cross-Border E-Commerce Platform: A Valence Framework Perspective’, Internet Research, 30 (2): 403-437.
- Chipeta, ME. and Kruse, P. Effects of Gender on Antecedents to Social Entrepreneurship Among University Students in South Africa. International Journal of Business and Management Studies. Vol 12(1)
SBS (Online) Accepted and forthcoming DoHET accredited journal article
- Duh H. Assessment of Cosmetics Interest and Behaviour Generated from Social Media Advertising and e-WOM among Female Generation Y, International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising (ABDC C-rated)
- Duh H. and Thabethe T. 2020. Attributes of Instagram influencers impacting consumer brand engagement, International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising (ABCD C-rated)
- Duh H. I. (2020). Generic Medicine Brand Knowledge Structure, Relationships and Purchase by Generation Y, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing (Scopus accredited)
- Tregenna F. Nell K. and Callaghan C. 2020. In press. Determinants of Industrial Development. In Foster-McGregor N. Alcorta L. Szirmai A. and Verspagen B. (Eds.) New Perspectives on Structural Change and Consequences of Structural Change in the Global Economy. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Padia N. and Callaghan C. 2020. Published Online. Executive Director Remuneration and Company Performance: Panel Evidence from South Africa for the years following King III. Personnel Review.
- Papageorgiou E. and Callaghan C. 2020. In press. Academic Adjustment and Socio-economic Legacy Effects: Evidence from the years of the #FeesMustFall and #RhodesMustFall Protests. South African Journal of Higher Education.
- Callaghan C. and Nicholson D. 2020. Published online. Predatory Publishing and Predatory Journals: A Critical Review and Proposed Research Agenda for Higher Education. Journal of Further and Higher Education.
- Callaghan C. 2020. In press. Do Benevolent and Altruistic Supervisors have higher Postgraduate Supervision Throughput? The contributions of Individual Motivational Values to South African Postgraduate Throughput. South African Journal of Higher Education.
- Callaghan C. 2020. In press. The Global Productivity Growth and Research Productivity Declines: The (urgent) need for a ‘Fifth Industrial Revolution’ Imperative. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research.
- Adriano J. and Callaghan C. 2020. In press. Work-life balance, job satisfaction and retention: Turnover intentions of professionals in part-time study. South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences.
- Callaghan C. 2020. Would a Longitude Prize speed production of a Covid-19 vaccine? Times Higher Education.
- Callaghan C. 2020. How to stop a Coronavirus. SSRN Working Paper.
- Callaghan C. 2020. Scale of COVID-19 calls for new approaches- like crowdsourcing- to research. The Conversation.
- Mgiba F. and Nyamande N. Persuasive influencers and the millennials: how their relationships affect the brand, value, and relationship equities and customers’ intention to purchase. Journal of contemporary management. In print.
SBS 2020 Conference Paper Acceptances
- Callaghan C. 2020. Accepted. Does a Country’s Culture influence the development of its National Innovation System? British Academy of Management Conference. Conference in the Cloud. 2-4th
- Callaghan C. 2020. Accepted. Kaldor and Schumpeter versus Solow and Romer: To what extent are the Dynamics of National Innovation Systems drive by the coevolution of Innovative Capacity and Industrialisation? British Academy of Management Conference. Conference in the Cloud. 2-4th
- Callaghan C. 2020. Accepted. Re-visiting the Internationalisation of Business in an Era of Paradox: The Consequences of Deindustrialisation for Globalisation. British Academy of Management Conference. Conference in the Cloud. 2-4th
- Callaghan C. 2020. Accepted. Do Burden of Knowledge of Endogenous Growth effects explain country-level relationships between Innovation and Growth? European Academy of Management Conference, 4-6 December, Dublin, Ireland.
- Nkwe N. and Cohen J. 2020. Social Network Site User Archetypes: An Exploratory Study of Implications for Workplace Outcomes. PACIS 2020 Proceedings. 15.
- Duh, H; Stamos, A and Dewitte, S. Low Socio-economic Status and High Stress Suppress Consumer Creativity. Proceedings of the European Marketing Academy, 49th, (64529).