Short Courses at the Mandela Institute
The Mandela Institute offers continuing professional development in the form of stand-alone short courses. These courses are aimed at practitioners and law graduates who wish to gain new knowledge or update their skills, or to graduates who want to learn about various aspects of the law.
The application period for 2019 2nd semester courses is from 05 March 2019 to 31 May 2019.
2nd Semester: 15 July to 22 October 2019
- Access to Information and Privacy Law
- Advanced Administrative Law
- Advanced International Trade Law
- Collective Labour Law Practice and Jurisdiction (LDRP)
- Company Law II
- Court Annexed Mediation
- Individual Labour Law Practice (LDRP)
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Criminal Law
- Labour Arbitration (LDRP)
- Labour Dispute Resolution Practice (LDRP)
- Mediation & Conciliation (LDRP)
- Pension Funds Law II
- Prospecting and Mining Law
- Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Water Law
Note: Mandela Institute of the School of Law, University of the Witwatersrand, reserves the right to change timetables, course commencement dates, postpone or cancel a course in its programme initially advertised and offered, on the basis of insufficient demand or on any other reasonable ground. In such a case a full refund will be made.