Davos Deconstructed: What it means for business and the economy in South Africa
|When:||Friday, 03 February 2017 - Friday, 03 February 2017|
|Where:||Parktown Management Campus
Donald Gordon Auditorium, Wits Business School
Thembeka Hlatshwayo on (011) 717-3617 or Thembeka.Hlatshwayo@wits.ac.za
The Wits Business School will host a breakfast panel discussion with some of South Africa's key leaders discuss the findings of the recent WEF in Davos.
Davos 2017 saw a powerful delegation from South Africa join leaders and peers from around the globe to engage on the theme of Responsive and Responsible Leadership. The Wits Business School will host a breakfast panel discussion with some of South Africa's key leaders from across sectors to discuss the findings of the recent World Economic Forum that took place in Davos as well as share thoughts in the build up to WEF Africa, as Durban gets prepared to host leaders from across the globe.
Panellists (all Davos attendees) will share their insights from across sectors and include:
- Siyabonga Gama - Transnet CEO.
- Mokena Makeka - Chief Imagineer and Creative Designer, Makeka Design Lab, Young Global Leader, World Economic Forum-
- Zamantungwa Khumalo - Executive Producer at Power FM, Global Shaper at World Economic Forum
- Sid Wahi - CEO, CNBC Africa
- BrandSA team- will attend to add insights into the discussion on the planning and outcomes from Davos and the upcoming thoughts for WEF Africa Durban.
The panel discussion will be moderated by WBS Executive in Residence, Euvin Naidoo, who is a member of WEF's Global Expert Panel and a Young Global Leader Alumnus.
Euvin serves as Partner and Managing Director in BCG's Johannesburg office, in his capacity as Head of BCG Africa's Financial Institutions (Banking and Insurance) Practice.
Date: 3 February 2017Add event to calendar