- Alumni who hold degrees from Wits qualify for an Alumni Card.
- The Alumni Office issues Alumni Cards in person only.
- Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-3:45pm | Last Saturday of the month, 8am-12pm.
- Cards costs R180 and the annual renewal is R120.
- Parking on campus can be linked to your alumni card for a fee. Enquire at the Parking Office in Solomon Mahlangu House Concourse. Free parking after 4pm and weekends.
Library & Database Access
- The Alumni Card enables Alumni to access all campuses and libraries.
- It costs an additional R250 to borrow books from the libraries and have remote access to the SAGE Premier Online database.
- Alumni Cardholders can access all journals on site in the libraries at no cost.
For the operating hours of all libraries, visit the Wits Library site.
Campus Sports Access
- Wits Sports enables Alumni access to campus sports facilities.
- The cost is sport-dependent.