Diversity, Ethics and Social Justice
The Diversity, Ethics & Social Justice Manager of the Wits Transformation and Employment Equity Office offers the following services to staff and students:
- Coordinates and facilitates diversity management, ethics management and social justice projects of the University together with other stakeholders.
- Investigates and deals with discrimination related cases.
- Coordinates and facilitates diversity awareness campaigns & advocacy.
- Provides advice and support to staff and students on issues of diversity, ethics & social justice.
- Oversees the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) process in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Manage issues relating to Mediation at Wits
- Facilitates the review, amendment and development of social justice policies.
- Partners and collaborates with Faculty/School/Support Departments Transformation Committees.
For more information, please contact Cecilia Smith.