You can find your exam results including supplementary and deferred results on the Wits self-service system once they have been confirmed and published.
Faculties will notify students on their respective publication dates.
If you have been excluded (code MRNM) you may want to appeal the decision by applying to the Wits Readmissions Committee (WRC). If so, the following is for your information.
WRC Readmissions Outcomes
- Dates for Publication of Examination Results After Normal Examinations
- Dates for Publication of Supplementary Deferred Examination Results.
- 2017-2018 WRC Procedures Booklet
- Important Notice to Students Poster
- Failed to Meet Minimum Requirements for Re-Registration Poster
- Are You Failing Poster
- Student Guide to Re-Admission via the Wits Re-Admissions Committee
WRC Readmissions Application Forms
Students must complete the following forms:
Should you need help in completing WRC form(s) you can consult members of the Faculty or School Student Councils, the SRC or the Faculty Office.