Strategic Partnerships Office
The Strategic Partnerships Office is a division of the DVC – Research and Innovation.
We focus on three areas:
- Brokering Partnerships on behalf of the university
- Publicising and administering various Funding Opportunities for staff and student exchanges and some research funding opportunities
- Arranging Visits for academic and government delegates to Wits
- Manage and administer Erasmus+ programmes
- Act as part of the secretariat for ARUA
The Office maintains and seeks out new partnerships with other organisations (universities, research bodies, government departments, etc.) on and beyond the African continent. Through these linkages, and working closely with academic departments, we are able to facilitate opportunities for Wits staff and students to participate in research collaborations, student and staff exchanges, etc.
Click on the map below for a list of our partners in each country. At the end of each list, a link to the Wits Partnerships database is available to Wits staff only.