Opportunities for Industry Partnerships
Our School encourages collaborative work with industry. Collaboration can take many forms and may not necessarily involve funding. If any of the following opportunities (or perhaps even others that are not listed) interest you, please contact us.
- Undergraduate laboratory projects offor opportunities to assess the viability of certain projects.
- Postgraduate projects offer the opportunity to investigate thoroughly more complex problems over a period of one to three years.
- The School may enter into contractual research in order to investigate problems that require the expertise of our staff and the facilities available at Wits.
- Our academic staff may undertake consulting work in specialist fields.
- Academic staff are able to present courses to members of the public or organisations.
- Funding and partnerships with research groups can be used to fund postgraduate students, and is a high impact human social development activity.
- The school has an annual career "speed dating" event for postgraduates and fourth year students and we are always looking to add new opportunities for the students.