The curriculum comprises of coursework and a research report each comprising 50% (120 credits) of the degree. The coursework component includes the following modules (Note that these may not be offered every year and will depend on the number of students enrolled): Students are required to complete all courses outlined below:
- ACCN7026A Sustainability Accounting and Integrated Reporting (compulsory)
- ACCN7017A – Theory of Finance and Corporate Policy (compulsory)
- ACCN7025A Cases in Corporate Reporting (compulsory)
- ACCN7021A – Research Methods (compulsory)
Research Report: this is weighted 50% of the degree.
- ACCN7006A – Research Report
Full-time students must be registered for coursework and the research report module in one year and complete the degree in one year. Part-time students must be registered for coursework modules in year one and then register for the research report module in year two.