Brainternet is a project conceptualised and supervised by Adam Pantanowitz. A world first, the project connects the human brain to the internet in real-time (one-direction - brain to internet).
- It converts electroencephalogram (EEG) signals into an open source brainwave live stream.
- Works through commercially available devices connected together.
- A machine learning classifier is used to classify user movement.
- This research went viral with hundreds of thousands of shares on social media.
- It was featured on Google News Technology section, the World Economic Forum and Forbes Magazine, among others.