It’s time to talk about coronavirus symptoms
- Tom Boyles
Pasha 66 - The Conversation Africa's podcast series focus on questions arising from the symptoms of people who have contracted the coronavirus.
COVID-19 is proving a hard medical nut to crack. Why are some people asymptomatic? Why do some people have different symptoms? Why are children hardly symptomatic and why do older people seem to be hit the hardest?
In today’s episode of Pasha Tom Boyles, an infectious diseases specialist at the University of the Witwatersrand, answers these, and other questions.
- Photo: “Coronavirus Bacteria Cell Icon” By Vectores de Lia Shutterstock
- Music “Happy African Village” by John Bartmann, found on FreeMusicArchive.org licensed under CC0 1.
- “Gentle Rain” by John Bartmann found on FreeMusicArchive.org licensed under CC0 1.
- Ozayr Patel, Digital Editor, The Conversation
- This article is republished from The Conversation under a Creative Commons license. Read the original article.