Clients are kindly requested to contact CCDU via email at email@example.com or via telephone on 0117179140. A relevant staff member will respond during regular office hours. For emergency telephonic counselling, please contact the Wits student Crisis Line 0800 111 331 toll free 24/7/365. Wits Students are also encouraged to use the Wits Student Crisis Texting App. The Wits Student Crisis Texting App offers students:
- Live chat counselling via the ICAS-Wits App
- Free 24/7 support from anywhere in South Africa with network coverage
- Real time crisis counselling and support through live chats and confidential sessions, from your smartphone.
How to access the Wits Student Crisis Texting App:
- Search for ICAS On-the-Go on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store
- Fill in the form to register, your company code is: WIT001
- Once registered, you can sign in to access the app and proceed as prompted
Search for ICAS On-the-Go on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store
Click here for more contacts.