How to apply
Applications to study in 2023:
- Short Courses: second semester applications will open on 1 April
- Corporate Governance & Admin courses: second semester applications will open on 1 April
- Applications for the midyear BA degree intake: open from 1 April to 31 May
- Applications for other part-time degrees: open from 1 July for 2024
- Applications for occasional studies (including GEMP prerequisites): open from 1 July for 2024
What you need to know
Full detail of the application process for each of the above categories appears in the description of the category. HOWEVER: it is important to note the following:
Degree applications can only be done online and only when applications are open.
Short course applications may be submitted via email during lockdown and until further notice.
Applications for Corporate Governance may also be submitted via email during lockdown and until further notice.
An application fee is payable and proof of payment must be submitted with each application.
Once your application has been approved, you will be informed of the registration date.