How to apply
Mid-year applications for selected courses will be open as follows:
- BA degree: 5 March to 31 May 2018
- Short courses: 3 April to 15 June 2018
- Corporate Governance and Administration: 3 April to 15 June 2018
- GEMP courses (second semester only): 5 March to 31 May 2018
- BCom, Law and BSc degrees: CLOSED
What you need to know
Full detail of the application process for each of the above categories appears in the description of the category. HOWEVER: it is important to note the following:
Degree applications can only be done online and only when applications are open.
Short course applications need to be submitted at Wits Plus in person. We do not accept faxed, emailed or posted applications.
An application fee is payable and proof of payment must be submitted with each application.
Once your application has been approved, you will be informed of the registration date.
Wits Plus does have credit card facilities for certificates and short courses, but we do not accept any cash payments.
Application forms can be found on the various course information pages for: