To be the continent’s information hub of choice among the top research libraries in the world, providing inclusive
environments for accessing, producing and sharing knowledge.
To advance the Wits Vision 2022 Strategic Framework through:
- enabling access to extensive collections
- support for intuitive discovery of research, teaching & learning information resources
- collaborative nurturing of digital and information literacies for lifelong learning
- a culture of continuous organizational renewal
- digitization, curation and showcasing of rare primary research materials and research outputs of the University
- embracing emerging scholarly communication models
- evolution of more integrated, inclusive and inspiring library research, teaching and learning spaces extending beyond the traditionally known “library spaces”.
University of the Witwaterstrand Library - Service Charter and Annual Reports Annual Reports :
To access Library Intranet Click here : Library Intranet