Catalysing the future: Women leaders in business
|When:||Thursday, 26 August 2021 - Thursday, 26 August 2021|
Join a panel of businesswomen at different stages of their careers as they share experiences of combating gender stereotypes in the workplace.
They will provide an overview of the advantages, challenges, and opportunities for women in business.
- Nolitha Fakude, Chair of the Management Board: Anglo American
- Busi Mabuza, Chair of the Board: Industrial Development Corporation (South Africa)
- Mpumi Madisa, CEO: Bidvest
- Monica Singer, South African Lead: ConsenSys
- Professor Lynn Morris, Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Research and Innovation, Wits
Hosted as part of the WitsExecThinkTank panel discussions.Add event to calendar