The 2017 State of the Nation Address: Analysis and Insights
|When:||Friday, 10 February 2017 - Friday, 10 February 2017|
|Where:|| Parktown Management Campus
Donald Gordon Auditorium, Wits Business School
The Wits Business School will host a breakfast panel discussion on the morning after the State of the Nation Address delivered by President Jacob Zuma.
The panel members, who will share their analysis and insights on State of the Nation Address, include:
- Professor Adam Habib (Wits Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr Geoff Heald (Senior Lecturer, Wits Business School)
- Ralph Mathekga (independent political analyst)
- Simon Freemantle (Senior Political Economist in Standard Bank's global research team)
- Moeletsi Mbeki (political analyst and author).
The discussion will be facilitated by financial journalist and TV and radio personality Siki Mgabadeli.Add event to calendar