Webinar on Reparatory Justice: Life and Debt in Africa and the Diaspora
|When:||Wednesday, 29 September 2021 - Wednesday, 29 September 2021|
Nono Shabangu – email@example.com
Lerato Mtambanengwe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to register
Pre-Conference Conversation on Reparatory Justice: life and debt in Africa and the Diaspora
Please join us for a webinar on Reparatory Justice: life and debt in Africa and the Diaspora—addressing, halting, redressing and healing the histories and legacies of enslavement, colonialism, genocide,
systemic racism and their intersectionalities.
- Ambassador David Comissiong (Ambassador of Barbados to CARICOM);
- Dr. Ron Daniels (Convener of the National African American Reparations Commission and President of the Black World 21st Century),
- Ms. Brenda Wildschut (a human rights activist and a former member of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and its Reparations Committee);
- Rev. Dr. Angelique Walker-Smith (Co-Convener of the AAD Conference),
- Dr. Michael McEachrane (Founding member of the European Network of People of African Descent – ENPAD, researcher at the Raoul Wallenberg Institute for Human Rights –RWI in Sweden).