Wits Tutor Professional Learning Programme (TPLP)
|When:||Thursday, 23 February 2023|
Ms Muele Ndwambi Mueletshedzi.Ndwambi@wits.ac.za
NB! Special requests for group training sessions outside of the designated slots can also be arranged.
The Tutor Professional Learning Programme (TPLP) provides tutors with the necessary knowledge, skills, and values to enable them to execute their tutoring responsibilities. The programme consists of a series of asynchronous and synchronous learning opportunities that will provide tutors with practical insights on tutoring in a blended mode. The training workshops will focus on how design and facilitate for meaningful tutoring that will stimulate students’ learning.
The following topics will be covered:
• Exploring the tutoring space from the South African context
• Teaching for learning in the tutoring space
• Blended learning in the tutoring space
• Introduction to assessment and feedback
• Diversity in the tutoring space
• Digital tools for learning and teaching
Date: 23 February 2023
Venue: Meeting link will be e-mailed once bookings are confirmedAdd event to calendar