You may apply for a maximum three degrees.
If you apply for two programmes within one faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for international applicants, is required.
30 June 2017 - Faculty of Health Sciences ; Bachelor of Architecture ; Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Hearing Therapy
30 September 2017 - All other University programmes; Residence applications
Does your degree programme have additional selection procedures?
Some degrees have additional selection requirements such as portfolio and essay submissions, auditions or National Benchmark Testing. Please click on Additional Forms
below to see if this applies to you.
Pay Application Fee
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for International citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates.
How to pay
Deposit exact amount into the University’s account:
- Standard Bank, Account name: Wits University - Application Fees. Current Account Number: 200 346 385, Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A. (International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ). Use the unique payment number as a reference
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa
- EFT - Use unique payment number as a reference.