Applications open for academic programmes at WSG 2018
The Wits School of Governance (WSG) offers a postgraduate diploma in management and a master of management in various areas of specialisation aimed at building a capable public and development management sector in Africa.
Postgraduate Diploma Management in:
• Public and Development Management - Applications close on 11 May 2018 and classes commence on 4 June 2018.
• Public and Development Sector: Monitoring and Evaluation – Applications close on 11 June 2018 and classes commence on 2 July 2018.
• Security - Applications close on 16 March 2018 and classes commence on 3 April 2018.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Relevant work experience (minimum three years’ work experience)
Master of Management in:
• Public and Development Management
• Public and Development Sector: Monitoring and Evaluation
Applications for all three programmes close on 11 May 2018 and classes commence on 4 June 2018.
• Honors’ degree (average mark – 65%)
• Relevant work experience is an added advantage
*For full list of criteria please visit: www.wits.ac.za/wsg
All these intakes are block release programmes.
Apply online: https://www.wits.ac.za/applications/
For more details email: Zibusiso.Manzini-Moyo@wits.ac.z