Wits makes a number of resources for learning and personal development available online so they can be accessed anytime and anywhere that there is a connection to the internet.
- The Wits Library offers access to a number of information resources such as Libguides (library resources on your subject), databases and research support.
- Research Commons areas are technology-enabled spaces in which postgraduate students and academics can utilise library resources, conduct research, and collaborate with one another.
- The Historical Papers research archive, situated in the William Cullen Library, is a unique and accessible hub for human rights research serving civil society, scholars and researchers.
- Be sure to read the information about plagiarism and referencing.
Virtual learning environments
- Wits University MOOCs
Free online courses from Wits University.
Wits’ institutional Virtual Learning Environment.
Online training in a wide variety of software titles.
- Microsoft Imagine Academy
Online certification for Microsoft software programmes.
- OpenUFS Student Success Portal
Login in as a Guest to access courses such as time management, academic writing, and stress management.