Wits faculty and staff help improve the world through the leading research, education and professional services that make the University a world-class institution. As a preeminent research and teaching university, Wits provides a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Resources - Log on to the Intranet for important documents, forms and staff notices.
- The Centre for Learning and Teaching Devleopment (CLTD) has numerous resources to assist satff.
- Technical support - Contact the Wits ICT Service Desk on Tel: (011) 717-1717, email: ITHelp@wits.ac.za or login to Otter for assistance.
- The Gender Equity Office (GEO) handles all complaints of harassment based on sex, sexual orientation, gender expression and gender identity.
- University of the Witwatersrand Retirement Fund (UWRF)
- Medical Aid Presentation Video