The Development and Leadership Unit (DLU)
The Development and Leadership Unit (DLU) aims to create a vibrant student life EXPERIENCE.
By creating a unique out-of-classroom environment, the DLU maximizes the opportunities for student personal growth and intense self-discovery through exciting and challenging co-curricular activities and student leadership training. Outdoor programmes based on Adventure Experiential Related Learning are also offered.
There are a variety of programmes to choose from:
- Leadership Training and Development Programmes
- Journeys of Discovery
- Capacity Building
- Outdoor Adventure Experiential Related Learning
- Leadership Camps
- Leadership Roundtables
We focus on:
- Intellectual and Creative Development
- Leadership Development and Experiential Programmes
- Enhancing and Managing a Unique Out-of-Class Environment
- Multicultural Programmes and Initiatives
For further information on how to register for these exciting development and leadership programmes as well as to find out more contact us.
DLU offices are situated on the first floor in the Student Union Building (Matrix).
Tel: (011) 717 9220