Human settlements policy and management
The Human settlements policy and management course is designed to build capacity, develop people and address skills shortage in South Africa's human settlements sector.
APPLY NOW FOR JUNE & JULY INTAKES
DURATION: 4 weeks of classes over 4 months
We will teach you how to effectively implement the country's human settlements goals.
The course aims to:
- Outline the background to the formulation of the current human settlements policy and how the policy has evolved over time
- Illustrate legal mandates of the various tiers of government
- Define and classify intergovernmental relations around human settlements and its mandate
Important areas covered:
- Policy, strategy, legal and regulatory framework
- Establishment of sustainable human settlements
- Social rental human settlements and human settlements institutions
- Processes and procedures: administering and managing delivery
Contact: Zibusiso Manzini-Moyo (011) 717 3505 or email@example.com