Vacancy: Part time - FNB Wits Rugby Coaching Positions
Applications are invited for rugby coaching positions at the FNB Wits Rugby Club; successful candidates will be responsible for coaching teams in the FNB Wits Rugby Club.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Should be able to fulfill the Head Coach, Assistant Coach or any of the FNB Wits Rugby team coaching positions
- Present season and weekly plans
- Take responsibility of all rugby components on field
- Responsible for the discipline and implementation of club values during sessions, to both the team and the club’s management
- Plan weekly team meetings
- Liaise with the FNB Wits Rugby Club Manager to ensure transparency at all times
- Arrange player one on one meetings
- Responsible for match day protocol, team sheets and reports
- Prepared to work late hours during the week and work on weekends
- Come up with innovative ideas to advance the Wits Rugby Club
- Player identification, recruitment and retention within the Wits Rugby strategy
The requirements of the position:
- Level 1 or Level 2 Coaching qualification.
- Boksmart Accredited
- Proven experience and successful track record in Rugby coaching.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High level of technical and tactical knowledge pertaining to Rugby coaching.
- High level research & information evaluation skills relating to Rugby.
- Background in working with University students
- Minimum 2-3 Years coaching experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited and will go through an interview process.
For more information please contact Ferdinand Kelly on (011) 717 9417
Closing Date: 15 February 2020
To apply, please submit a cover letter explicitly addressing the above criteria as well as a detailed CV with names, addresses, contact numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
The University retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates.