The Student Equity and Talent Management Unit (SETMU) was established in 2007 as a pilot project with the intention of facilitating access to educational opportunities for previously disadvantaged young people. The Unit was institutionalised in December 2009.
To be the leader in Talent Recruitment, Selection and Development in South Africa.
- Targeting Talent Programme (TTP)
- The Educator Enrichment Programme (this aims to upgrade the subject-specific, knowledge of participating educators)
- The Carnegie Bale Scholarship Programme (BALE)
- The Leadership, Education and Development Programme (LEAD)
- The Go to University to Succeed Programme (GUTS)
- The BPSA Education Foundation Trust scholarship