Part-time Studies for Working Professionals
At Wits Plus, we understand that professionals and more mature adults need their studies to fit in with their lifestyle or career. Lectures are held on weekday evenings or in some instances on Saturday mornings.
Applications to study in 2019 will be open as follows:
- BA, BCom, Law and BSc degrees: 1 August to 31 October 2018
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education: 16 August to 31 October 2018
- Short courses: 3 September to 14 December 2018
- Corporate Governance and Administration: 3 September to 14 December 2018
- GEMP courses: 1 August to 31 October 2018
Information sessions are held on Saturdays to accommodate working students and are open to all prospective students - no booking is required. There will be sufficient time to ask any questions you may have. You will also be able to collect / submit your applications at any of these sessions.
Short Certificate Courses
You can choose from more than 30 short courses and certificate programmes to fast-track your career in many different business-related fields, including Corporate Governance and Administration. This step-by-step video clip explains the application process.
Online Short Courses
Our range of fully online short certificate courses is offered via DigitalCampus and address very specific critical skills. Successful students are awarded Certificates of Competence, fully accredited by Wits University.