2018 Applications will be open from 1 August to 30 November 2017
Please take note of the closing dates for applications. Late applications are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
Wits Plus has two student intakes per year for the general BA (NOT the BA with LAW): during January and July of every year. The primary intake for degrees happens in January. You may be asked to write an NBT test if you qualify for mature age exemption.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE BA DEGREE ARE DONE ONLINE. To apply online, you need to follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a functioning email address - preferably Gmail
- Click on the link above and start by creating your profile
- Once you have created your profile, you will receive an email
- Confirm that you have received the email
- Create a 6 digit PIN
- Continue to complete the application form on-line
PLEASE NOTE: PART-TIME STUDENTS CANNOT APPLY FOR RESIDENCE OR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE - DO NOT COMPLETE THOSE SECTIONS ON THE FORM.
Please ensure that you have:
- Attached certified copies of your ID, marriage certificate (if applicable) and Matric certificate.
- Attached post school certificates and full academic transcripts (if applicable).
- USA (previously HESA - Matriculation Board) Exemption Letter for Mature Age Exemption Applicants.
Once you have been accepted to study at Wits Plus, we will assist you with the choice of courses and planning of your studies.
For further enquiries, please contact our administrators:
Tel: +27 11 717 9506
Tel: +27 11 717 9505
Tel: +27 11 717 9515