WitsM brings the services and information you need as a student all together in one place.
View the campus map, read the latest news and find important numbers to call. Browse our FAQs for everything you need to know about our mobile app.
Where can I find the WitsM app?
If you have an Apple device, you can download the app from iTunes.
For all other devices, please visit witsmobi.wits.ac.za.
Certain features of the app may require you to login. Please use your student credentials to log in.
NOTE: The Apple iOS version was updated as of January 2017.
The Android PlayStore version was replaced. If you have a previously installed version, you will need to uninstall the app and download it for the updated version.
Which features and resources do I have access to on the app?
- Bus Schedule - View the latest bus timetable
- Comms – Receive important short messages from Wits University
- Contacts – Find a list of important contact details
- Events – Lists important University events.
- Exam Marks – View your mid-year and finals marks
- Jobs – Lists current part-time jobs available at the University
- Maps – Pinpoint and get directions to Wits buildings on the campus relative to your current location
- Meals – Access the meal booking system for students who have a catered residence status
- News – See an RSS feed of all the latest news being published by Wits University
- Personal information – Allows students to update their information
- Student Fees - Get a summary of your fees statements in a predefined date
- This is Wits – Hear the stories that make Wits the great place it is today
- Timetable – View your updated timetable of lectures with venues
- Voice of Wits – Listen to your favourite VOW FM DJS live
- How do I view my timetable?
How do I book a meal?
The meal feature works exactly the same as the Wits Dining system that can be found here.
- What can I see in Comms?
- How do I remove the app from my device?
- Which devices does the WitsM app support?
- How do I log in to the WitsM App?
I forgot my login details. What do I do?
To reset your password, click here and select the Password self service option.
- Can I change the dashboard / homescreen?
- Can I have this app on multiple devices?
- Can another person log into the app on my device with their login details?
- Does the app remember login details?
- How do I sign out from the app?