Our vision for the Sports Council:
- Integration and diversity continue to be of primary importance in our effort to promote sport and recreation on campus. We encourage and foster a wide variety of programmes while creating the space for excellence and the opportunity to develop sport leadership skills.
- Participation, success and achievement of the students enables Wits to develop confidence and lasting
pride in self and the University.
- To build a vibrant, integrated sports community is fundamental to the way forward.
The following are key areas for the Sports Council:
- Promotion (Publicity)
- Fundraising (Sponsorship)
- Internal Leagues
- Residence and Faculty Forum
- Provincial and National
- World Student Games