Uniting, Influencing, Leading and Empowering First Year Students
Orientation week starts with Welcome Day on 29 January 2017 and ends on 3 February 2017. Click on your Faculty for the full Orientation Programme. Remember you and your parents are invited to attend Welcome Day on 29 January 2017.
Student Orientation features a variety of workshops and activities to address the needs of incoming students, including campus tours, meeting Deans, faculty representatives, staff from various support structures, a campus challenge, numerous campus resource seminars and many fun events.
The aim of the Orientation programme is to ensure students will:
- Become more familiar with the campus
- Identify the resources available aiding in their academic success
- Begin developing relationships with our dynamic faculty and staff
- Foster student engagement
- Prepare students to navigate their new academic environment