Graduation Forms

Who should complete the graduating in absentia and the reply form?

• Only those graduands who are graduating in absentia need to complete this Absentia Form.

• Only those graduands who are married need to complete this Reply Form.

• These forms will be available from the EGO on the Second floor, Senate House


These forms can be returned via visiting our office, faxed or e-mailed to :

Click here for our contact details


Please Note:

Due to the increase in the amount of theft and loss of certificates, Wits will no longer post certificates. Graduates need to collect (courier collection at graduand cost) their certificate from EGO should they not attend the ceremony.

Certificates not collected within 3 months of graduation date will be destroyed and graduates will be liable for the cost of a new certificate.