You can find your exam results on the Wits self-service system.
Publication of examination results will be published by your Faculty.
The following appeals will be considered by the Wits Readmissions Committee (WRC) on:
Please note that we do not publish mid-year examination results. These are published by individual schools/departments and are largely regarded as unconfirmed until the end of the year. Deferred and/or supplementary examination results can also be accessed from this page once they have been confirmed and published.
If you have been excluded (code MRNM) you may want to appeal the decision by applying to the Wits Readmissions Committee (WRC). If so, the following is for your information.
WRC Readmissions Outcomes
- Procedures Booklet
- Steps to follow- a student guide to readmission
- It's your life(poster)
- Failed to meet requirements (poster)
- Important notice to students (poster)
- Simplified guide to readmissin for students (poster)
- Failing? Get help now(poster)
- Registration and late registration (poster)
- Date for publication of normal and supplementary exams results (poster)
- EBE WRC outcomes
WRC Readmissions Application Forms
Students must complete forms A,B (if applicable) and F when they submit their applications to the faculty. Please be advised to print form A single sided to accomodate for the tear-off slip.
- A: Commerce, Law and Management
- A: Humanities
- A: Science
- A: Engineering and built environment
- A: Health Sciences
Health Sciences Tear Off Slip
- B: Good Standing Declaration
- C: Decision Form
- D: Record of Meeting
- E: Appeal Form
- F: University Health Form
- G: Checklist
Should you need help in completing WRC form(s) you can consult members of the Faculty or School Student Councils, the SRC or the Faculty Office.