You can find your exam results including supplementary and deferred results on the Wits self-service system once they have been confirmed and published.
Faculties will notify students on their respective publication dates.
If you have been excluded (code MRNM) you may want to appeal the decision by applying to the Wits Readmissions Committee (WRC). If so, the following is for your information.
WRC Readmissions Outcomes
- 2018-2019 Dates for Publication of Examination Results After Normal Examinations
- 2018-2019 Dates for Publication of Deferred Examination Results
- 2018-2019 WRC Booklet
- 2018-2019 Important Notice to Students
- 2018-2019 Failed to Meet Minimum Requirements for Re-Registration
- 2018-2019 Are You Failing Poster
- 2018-2019 Student Guide to Re-Admissions
WRC Readmissions Application Forms
Students must complete the following forms:
Should you need help in completing WRC form(s) you can consult members of the Faculty or School Student Councils, the SRC or the Faculty Office.