You can find your exam results including supplementary and deferred results on the Wits self-service system once they have been confirmed and published.
Faculties will notify students on their respective publication dates.
If you have been excluded (code MRNM) you may want to appeal the decision by applying to the Wits Readmissions Committee (WRC). If so, the following is for your information.
WRC Readmissions Outcomes
- Dates for publication of normal/second sitting/supplementary examinations
- WRC Procedures Booklet
- Important notice to students (poster)
- Failed to meet minimum requirements (poster)
- Failing? Get Help Now (poster)
WRC Readmissions Application Forms
Students must complete forms A,B (if applicable) and F when they submit their applications to the faculty. Please be advised to print form A single sided to accomodate for the tear-off slip.
- A: Commerce, Law and Management 2017
- A: Engineering and the Built Environment 2017
- A: Health Sciences 2017
- A: Humanities 2017
- A: Science 2017
- E: Appeal Form
- F: University Health Form
Note: Forms C, D and G can be obtained by staff members via the intranet.
Should you need help in completing WRC form(s) you can consult members of the Faculty or School Student Councils, the SRC or the Faculty Office.