EXAM ESSENTIALS (click on the links below)
Exam Prep Checklist (Easing Exam anixety) TIME MANAGEMENT
Stress management and exam anxiety
How HOT is your brand?
2014 Graduate Recruitment Programme (GRP)
Download your copy of the 2014 GRP booklet by clicking on the image below.
Late Entries: A number of employers interested in recruiting Wits Graduates were not included in the Graduate Recruitment Booklet. The list of these companies can be viewed by clicking ont he link: Late Listings.
PEER EDUCATION: Applications for 2015 Now Open. DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION HERE.
CCDU provides services in the following areas:
- Career Services - career development through career counselling/education, psychometric career assessments and personal development workshops.
- Therapy Services - one-on-one counselling and/or group therapy, trauma debriefing and psycho-education in the form of workshops and talks.
- HIV/AIDS Education and Support services - holistic interventions and programmes for students affected and infected by HIV/AIDS.
- Learn for Life - is a structured programme that provides psychosocial learning and life skills development for students through the facilitation of group processes, presentations, workshops and trainings.
- Graduate Recruitment - A programme in which recruiters actively recruit students for employment opportunities.
- University Student Employment - facilitates student placement for part time, flexi time and/or temporary work.
Main Campus: CCDU Building, West Campus, Gate 9, Enoch Sontonga Avenue, Braamfontein.
Education Campus: 1st Floor, Administration Building.
Telephone: 27 11 717-9140/32
Study Skills DVD:
A study skills dvd is available for viewing in the CCDU Reception.
Come along and talk to the receptionist about viewing the DVD.