Employment Services Registration How do I register for the CCDU Employment Services database-In order to register for the GRP , you will have to complete the GRP Registration Form and hand it in at the CCDU Reception. Click on the link below to download a copy.
Student Registration for GRP
It is now necessary for students to register for Employment Services in order to receive information and reminders on:
- Company Presentations
- Career Exhibitions
- Job Search Skills Training
- Application Procedures
Registration for the Graduate Recruitment Programme is necessary in order to respect the wishes of those who may not be interested in receiving information on employment opportunities or who may already be contracted for employment after graduation.
What are the benefits of registration?
- Registration for the Graduate Recruitment Programme (GRP) means that you will receive regular updates on:
- Company presentations
- Career Exhibitions
- Job Search Skills Training Programmes
- Company Application Procedures for Employment Opportunities
- Workshops and Presentations hosted by CCDU covering job search skills training, interpersonal skills development, emotional intelligence and diversity amongst others.
- Your contact details can also be forwarded to recruiters who are participating in our Graduate Recruitment Programmes. No information will be released without a formal undertaking that this information will only be used for bona fide recruitment purposes and no information will be released directly to recruitment agencies.
What if I choose to stop receiving information on employment opportunities?
- Anyone who has registered for the GRP is free to deregister at any point. Students will simply have to complete a deregistration form, available from the CCDU Reception, and submit this to the Counselling and Careers Development Unit.
How do I register?
- Download a copy of the registration form. Complete the form providing all the necessary details.
- Submit the form to the CCDU Reception.
Click on the image on the right to download a copy of the
GRP Registration Form