How to apply
Applications to study in 2020 will be open:
- BA, BCom, Law and BSc degrees: 1 July to 30 September 2019
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE): 1 July to 30 September 2019
- Honours in Psychology: 15 July to 30 August 2019
- GEMP courses: 1 July to 30 September 2019
- Occasional Studies: 1 July to 30 September 2019
- Short courses: 16 September to 13 December 2019
- Corporate Governance and Administration: 16 September to 13 December 2019
What you need to know
Full detail of the application process for each of the above categories appears in the description of the category. HOWEVER: it is important to note the following:
Degree applications can only be done online and only when applications are open.
Short course applications need to be submitted at Wits Plus in person. Faxed, emailed or posted applications are not accepted.
An application fee is payable and proof of payment must be submitted with each application.
Once your application has been approved, you will be informed of the registration date.
Application forms can be found on the various course information pages for: