Start main page content
Cancellation of a Course
- Cancellation by registrant less than 10 calendar days before the start of the semester/course will result in liability for full payment of the fees. Any fees paid will be forfeited to the university and no refunds will be made.
- Cancellation by registrant more than 30 calendar days before commencement of the semester/course will result in an administration fee of 15% of the total course fee.
- Cancellation by registrant after commencement of the semester will result in liability for the full amount and forfeiture of all fees paid.
- The Mandela Institute at the School of Law, University of the Witwatersrand reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to lack of demand.
- In the event of cancellation, or reasonable postponement time at our instance, all fees paid will be refunded to the person/entity that made the original payment.
- Cancellation of Registration can only be done on a Cancellation of Registration Form. Please e-mail us on Mandela.Institute@wits.ac.za to request a Cancellation of Registration Form.