Certificate in Chief Information Officer Practice, Level 2: CIO Professional Practice for IT Operations and Management (NQF 7)
Register now for one of the next Level 2 offerings, in Cape Town (beginning 2 Oct. 2017) or Johannesburg (beginning 16 Oct. 2017). An Egypt offering will be provided in late 2017, and a Nigeria offering in 2018.
The LINK Certificate programme in Chief Information Officer (CIO) Practice -- offered at Levels 1, 2, and 3 -- covers issues relating to technology, strategic (C-level) management, business and human capital management processes, and ICT policy and regulation.
The environments of business and government have become increasingly data-driven. In this context, organisations must undertake effective business re-engineering, ensure effective security measures and risk management, and foster effective utilisation of the Internet for marketing and electronic transactions. An increasingly mobile Internet means an increasingly mobile workforce, which may present an opportunity or a threat. To manage these challenges, organisations appoint CIOs, who lead teams responsible for the strategy, design, procurement and operation of the ICT-enabled business. CIOs lead through strategic capability, technical knowledge, and excellent team-building.
Next offerings of Level 2 (at NQF Level 7) offline course
- course is comprised of 3 months of study, including 2 classroom sessions (each lasting one week) and individual/group self-study via assignments
- Cape Town offering begins 2 Oct. 2017): Registration
- next Johannesburg offering begins 16 Oct. 2017): Registration
- Egypt offering (2017 classroom dates, in Cairo, to be announced): Contact Prof Raj Siriram, LINK Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nigeria offering (to be held in 2018): Contact Prof Raj Siriram, LINK Centre: email@example.com
R38,988.00 (including VAT)
Prof Raj Siriram, LINK Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
For fee payment and registration information
Contact Eunice Sediti, Programme Administrator, Wits Enterprise: email@example.com, Tel: +27-11-717-1188