- Please note that the Entry Requirements are a guide. Meeting these requirements does not guarantee a place. Final selection is made subject to the availability of places, academic results and other entry requirements where applicable.
- Applications are handled centrally by the Student Enrolment Centre. Once your application is complete in terms of requested documentation, your application will be referred to the relevant School for assessment. Click here to see an overview of the Wits applications process.
- Please apply online. Upload your supporting documents at the time of application, or via the Self Service Portal.
- Applicants can monitor the progress of their applications via the Self Service Portal, view academic application status, accept or decline an offer, apply and check residence application status, and generate a fees estimate.
- Selections for programmes that have a limited intake but attract a large number of applications may only finalise the application at the end of the application cycle.
For more information, contact the Student Call Centre +27 (0)11 717 1888, or log a query at www.wits.ac.za/askwits.