- The University of Manitoba in Canada has a very helpful resource on career planning.
- JobHuntersBible.com. This Web site has been designed as a supplement to Dick Bolles book, "What Color is Your Parachute?". It s a great site with useful links.
- The Career Key is another great site with a quick on-line personality/aptitude test. Try it!
- Visit the pace career centre on www.pacecareers.com
- Open Colleges Australia for career information and a great page on building a CV: www.opencolleges.edu.au/careers
Career Support Sites - South African:
Mental & Emotional Help:
- Visit this award winning Web site, the Keirsey Temperament Sorter.
- Mental Health Information from the Royal College of Psychiatrists including information on alcohol and drug problems, depression, bereavement and anxiety and phobias.
- Helpguide, a resource that covers a wide range of mental and emotional health topicfs. www.helpguide.org
- ULifeline, a resource that focusses on a broad range of topics on emotional wellness, www.ulifeline.org
- Improve your social skills, a website that focusses on the development and enhancement of social skills and relationships, www.improveyoursocialskills.com
- Have a healthy relationship, a resource that focusses on the development and maintenance of healthy relationships, Have-a-Healthy-Relationship
- A list of South African bursary resources, South African Bursaries 2017
- An interesting site to visit is www.youthportal.org.za