Start main page content
Services to both staff and students
- Curative and health promotion services.
- Minor surgical procedures.
- Counselling and facilitating referrals to CCDUfor ongoing counselling and therapy.
- Immediate professional attention for all medical emergencies on campus.
- A sick bay for persons who are too ill to wait in the waiting room, or who require observation.
- A daily laboratory service (blood and other specimens may be taken at the time of consultation by a nurse or a doctor).
- Free voluntary HIV/AIDS counselling and testing.
- An affordable range of rapid tests - pregnancy, HIV, blood sugar tests, etc.
- Assessments for deferment of examination, extra time for tests and examinations.
- Dispensing of medication prescribed by Campus Health Care Professionals. No sale of over-the counter medication.