It is a weekly community newsletter, distributed to all Yeoville and Bellevue residents for free.
It is a key community building media, initiated by our Yeoville Studio partners: the Yeoville Stakeholders Forum (YSF) and the Yeoville Bellevue Community Development Trust (YBCDT), that currently runs and manages the newsletter. It has been very supportive in publicizing Yeoville Studio activities inter alia.
The following issues of Yeovue News have mentioned Yeoville Studio:
- Yeovue News 2(46), 19.11.2009, p.1 (announcing Yeoville Studio initiative for 2010 in a public meeting)
- Yeovue News 3( 7), 20.05.2010, p3 (advertising Yeoville Studio exhibition in Yeoville on Africa Day)
- Yeovue News 3(14), 19.08.2010, p.2 (update on Yeoville Studio activities);
- Yeovue News 3(22), 4.11.2010, p.3 (feedback on Muller Street workshop);
- Yeovue News 3(24), 18.11.2010, p.3 (advertising for Yeoville Stories exhibition);
- Yeovue News 3(26), 16.12.2010, p. 4-5 (feedback on Yeoville Stories; on Yeoville Studio by Wits and the YSF)
-Yeovue News 04(12), 08.04.2011 (presentation of Yeoville Studio’s findings on trading in Yeoville)