Photo by: Michael Meyersfeld
- The dismantling of systemic harm;
- The meaningful implementation of human rights; and
- A rigorous dedication to justice.
- To use the law to implement and protect the human rights of individuals;
- To facilitate the speedy development of a politically and economically just and sustainable society;
- Through a combination of litigation, advocacy and research, to challenge systems of power and act on behalf of the vulnerable;
- To act with courage against impunity.